Apply to Tadamon
Digital Marketing Vocational Training
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, SPARK, funded by the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) and the Islamic Solidarity Fund for Development (ISFD) are supporting the training of Syrian refugee youth in short digital marketing vocational course in Chtoura, Beqaa, Lebanon.
All Syrian refugee youth residing in Beqaa who meet the below criteria are invited to apply for a full scholarship covering tuition fees and stipends over two months, In addition to a TVET degree certified by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
Application deadline is on the 30th of May 2021.
- You must hold Syrian Nationality
- You must have completed Pre University –studies (High school or equivalent)
- You must have basic computer skills
- You must be aged between 18-35
- You must not enrol at any other university or institution and/or you are not currently receiving (another) scholarship.
- You must have not received SPARK scholarship or currently a SPARK student.
- Applicants must only apply for a SPARK scholarship in the country they currently reside in.
- Applicants must have successfully completed High School.
- Applications will be accepted in either English, Arabic.
- Applicants must have a strong incentive to socialise with multi-cultural environments.
- Applicants must be highly motivated to support their community.
- Applicants are currently not receiving any scholarships through SPARK or any other service provider.
- Applicants must have a strong motivation to complete a TVET vocational degree to enhance their skills and complete the two months course.